As summer, the time of holidays, vacations, and festivals, begins, BENU Aptieka is launching a large scale summer campaign "Celebrate summer safely with BENU Aptieka!". During the campaign, useful tips will be given on how to celebrate the Midsummer Festival and to spend the whole summer safely and healthily!
BENU Aptieka’s clinical pharmacist Ilze Priedniece reminds that you should revise your home first aid kid and add the following products that are necessary in summer.
- Regular medicines and medicines for chronic conditions, if prescribed.
- Medicines for pain and temperature relief, as well as for indigestion and diarrhoea – they are a must-have in your home first aid kit in all seasons.
- Heart care products –hot summer weather tends to increase the strain on the heart and exacerbate heart problems, so be extra responsible and take care of your heart according to your doctor's instructions and make sure your prescribed medicines are available in your home first aid kit.
- Sun cosmetics and other skin care products –to protect your skin from the strong rays of the summer sun and take care of it every day.
- Wound care products: disinfectants, dressings, various plasters, gauze dressings and wipes. They are always useful in your home first aid kit!
- Oral and external anti-allergic agents for relieving itching in skin reactions – rashes, urticaria, eczema, after insect bites and sunburn. These products will be particularly useful in summer when spending time in nature.
- Insect repellents – for yourself, the whole family, and pets.
To welcome the summer and the approaching Midsummer Festival, BENU Aptieka's long-standing and favourite ambassadors – BENU Aptieka’s Beauty Ambassador Maija Rozīte Krištopane, BENU e-Pharmacy Ambassador Lauris Reiniks and BENU Aptieka’s Honorary Seniors, actresses Ilze Vazdika and Regīna Devīte have prepared a nice greeting:
Let your summer be safe and full of healthy activities!